Pea Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pea Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Calverton
- District/Borough: Gedling
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°3'43"N 1°6'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 459434, 352004
- OS Grid: SK594520
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9HS.118
- Mapcode Global: WHDGD.V9FF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pea Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.