Pea Pits Copse, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pea Pits Copse is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Watchfield
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°37'27"N 1°38'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 424561, 191770
- OS Grid: SU245917
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5W5.4J1
- Mapcode Global: VHC0R.DFVR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pea Pits Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.