We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Patton is a settlement in Shropshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Stanton Long
- Unitary Authority: Shropshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°32'48"N 2°36'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 358500, 294500
- OS Grid: SO585945
- Mapcode Local: GBR BQ.DM94
- Mapcode Global: VH83D.N78Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Patton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Patton in the Domesday Book
A village in Patton hundred,
in the county of Shropshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Alwin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Roger of Lacy
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Herbert of Furches (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 10 shillings in 1066; £1 3/12 in 1086
- Households: 1 villager; 1 smallholder; 2 slaves; 1 priest; 1 rider
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough; 1 men's plough (5 plough lands)