Patrington Channel, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Patrington Channel is a water feature in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Sunk Island
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°38'12"N 0°1'58"E
- Eastings/Northings: 534500, 417500
- OS Grid: TA345175
- Mapcode Local: GBR XVND.X2
- Mapcode Global: WHHHG.GVVC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Patrington Channel within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.