Parson's Pulpit, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Parson's Pulpit is a hill or mountain in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Malham Moor
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°6'52"N 2°7'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 391839, 468748
- OS Grid: SD918687
- Mapcode Local: GBR FNLV.FT
- Mapcode Global: WHB6F.9VP4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Parson's Pulpit within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.