Parsons' Plantation, Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Parsons' Plantation is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Over Stowey
- District/Borough: Sedgemoor
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°6'58"N 3°10'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 318172, 135880
- OS Grid: ST181358
- Mapcode Local: GBR LY.9W29
- Mapcode Global: VH6H5.068L
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Parsons' Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.