Parkinson Plantation, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Parkinson Plantation is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Thurnham
- District/Borough: Lancaster
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°0'42"N 2°49'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 346267, 457636
- OS Grid: SD462576
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8QQ1.YL
- Mapcode Global: WH84D.MFN8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Parkinson Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.