Parkhead Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Parkhead Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°25'7"N 2°56'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 340710, 614262
- OS Grid: NT407142
- Mapcode Local: GBR 75XS.PC
- Mapcode Global: WH7XK.V218
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Parkhead Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Parkhead Plantation