Parkhead Covert, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Parkhead Covert is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Seighford
- District/Borough: Stafford
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°49'38"N 2°10'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 388005, 325560
- OS Grid: SJ880255
- Mapcode Local: GBR 16G.MSZ
- Mapcode Global: WHBDS.H6C8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Parkhead Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.