Pancho Plantation, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pancho Plantation is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Romsey Extra
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°58'16"N 1°31'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433866, 119203
- OS Grid: SU338192
- Mapcode Local: GBR 75M.0S9
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76QJ.S29
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pancho Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.