Palmtree Hill Plantation, Kent
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Palmtree Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Dover, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Dover
- Parish/Community: Temple Ewell
- District/Borough: Dover
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°8'55"N 1°15'51"E
- Eastings/Northings: 628398, 143890
- OS Grid: TR283438
- Mapcode Local: GBR W16.VWW
- Mapcode Global: VHLH9.VDQ8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Palmtree Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.