We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Paddy's Point is a wetland in Minster (Swale), Kent
- Built-Up Area: Minster (Swale)
- Parish/Community: Minster-on-Sea
- District/Borough: Swale
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°25'32"N 0°49'59"E
- Eastings/Northings: 597069, 173425
- OS Grid: TQ970734
- Mapcode Local: GBR RSC.FH8
- Mapcode Global: VHKJ8.DFCH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Paddy's Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.