We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Oxlea Copse is a forest or wood in Torquay, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Torquay
- Parish/Community: Torbay, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°27'52"N 3°30'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 293317, 63837
- OS Grid: SX933638
- Mapcode Local: GBR QX.356G
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37KT.LK6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Oxlea Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.