We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Otherton is a hamlet in Staffordshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Penkridge
- District/Borough: South Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°42'30"N 2°6'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 393076, 312334
- OS Grid: SJ930123
- Mapcode Local: GBR 29F.2XD
- Mapcode Global: WHBFD.N5BV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Otherton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Otherton in the Domesday Book
A village in Cuttlestone hundred,
in the county of Staffordshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Aelric
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Robert of Stafford
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Clodoan (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 3 shillings in 1086
- Households: 2 smallholders; 2 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough; 1 men's plough (2 plough lands)