Orange Hill Plantation, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Orange Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Leicestershire
- Parish/Community: Shackerstone
- District/Borough: Hinckley and Bosworth
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°39'11"N 1°26'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 438000, 306298
- OS Grid: SK380062
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6J6.NTM
- Mapcode Global: WHDJ5.VKLX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Orange Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.