Open Dale, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Open Dale is a valley in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Thixendale
- District/Borough: Ryedale
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°1'51"N 0°46'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 480525, 460145
- OS Grid: SE805601
- Mapcode Local: GBR RP1T.MR
- Mapcode Global: WHFBW.3YL4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Open Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.