We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Onneley is a village in Staffordshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Madeley
- District/Borough: Newcastle-under-Lyme
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°59'2"N 2°22'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 375359, 343030
- OS Grid: SJ753430
- Mapcode Local: GBR 02Y.VC4
- Mapcode Global: WH9BS.L8C7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Onneley within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Onneley in the Domesday Book
A village in Hodnet hundred,
in the county of Shropshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Edric
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: William Malbank
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: William Malbank
- Taxable Value: 1⁄4 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 5 shillings in 1066