We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Oldlodge Clump is a forest or wood in Lewes
- Parish/Community: Brighton and Hove, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Lewes
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°51'54"N 0°5'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 534095, 109018
- OS Grid: TQ340090
- Mapcode Local: GBR KPY.LL3
- Mapcode Global: FRA B6PT.8GT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Oldlodge Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.