Oldfields Copse, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Oldfields Copse is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Stratton Audley
- District/Borough: Cherwell
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°56'51"N 1°5'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 462513, 228078
- OS Grid: SP625280
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9Y5.SWJ
- Mapcode Global: VHCWZ.193Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Oldfields Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.