Old Rush, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Rush is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Beswick
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°55'4"N 0°25'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 503003, 448002
- OS Grid: TA030480
- Mapcode Local: GBR TRF4.09
- Mapcode Global: WHGDR.9SYB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Rush within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.