Old Peak, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Peak is an island in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Stainton Dale
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°24'23"N 0°29'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 498178, 502270
- OS Grid: NZ981022
- Mapcode Local: GBR TK0H.Y6
- Mapcode Global: WHGBD.GHDV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Peak within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.