Old Nore Point, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Nore Point is a coastal headland in Newhaven, East Sussex
- Built-Up Area: Newhaven
- Parish/Community: Newhaven
- District/Borough: Lewes
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°46'53"N 0°2'16"E
- Eastings/Northings: 543756, 99977
- OS Grid: TV437999
- Mapcode Local: GBR LSD.Y3C
- Mapcode Global: FRA B7Z0.SMQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Nore Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.