Old Nab Shaft, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Nab Shaft is a coastal landform in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Hinderwell
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'29"N 0°46'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 479341, 518782
- OS Grid: NZ793187
- Mapcode Local: GBR RH1Q.2T
- Mapcode Global: WHF8C.2PCK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Nab Shaft within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.