Old Man's Hill, Blackburn with Darwen
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Man's Hill is a hill or mountain in Blackburn with Darwen
- Parish/Community: North Turton
- Unitary Authority: Blackburn with Darwen
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°39'41"N 2°30'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 366660, 418468
- OS Grid: SD666184
- Mapcode Local: GBR BVY3.74
- Mapcode Global: WH97F.G7W8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Man's Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.