Old Hive, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Hive is a wetland in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Easington
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°41'10"N 0°5'23"E
- Eastings/Northings: 538120, 423107
- OS Grid: TA381231
- Mapcode Local: GBR YT2T.8B
- Mapcode Global: WHJJF.CL2Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Hive within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.