We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Glossop is a suburban area in Glossop, Derbyshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Glossop
- Parish/Community: High Peak, unparished area
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°26'58"N 1°56'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 404243, 394760
- OS Grid: SK042947
- Mapcode Local: GBR GXXK.B4
- Mapcode Global: WHB9T.6KLB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Glossop within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Old Glossop in the Domesday Book
A village in Blackwell hundred,
in the county of Derbyshire.