Old Dale, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Dale is a valley in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Dalton Holme
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°53'25"N 0°35'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 493159, 444737
- OS Grid: SE931447
- Mapcode Local: GBR SRCG.C3
- Mapcode Global: WHGDW.0G5T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.