Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Broom Wood is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Ford
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°36'35"N 2°5'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 394034, 635139
- OS Grid: NT940351
- Mapcode Local: GBR F3SK.YW
- Mapcode Global: WH9Z8.R8Y9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Broom Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.