Old Belt Plantation, West Lindsey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Belt Plantation is a forest or wood in West Lindsey
- Parish/Community: Bonby
- Unitary Authority: West Lindsey
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°38'43"N 0°27'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 502183, 417661
- OS Grid: TA021176
- Mapcode Local: GBR TV88.4X
- Mapcode Global: WHGG2.ZM4N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Belt Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.