Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Obley is a hamlet in Shropshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Clunbury
- Unitary Authority: Shropshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°23'36"N 2°59'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 332914, 277741
- OS Grid: SO329777
- Mapcode Local: GBR B6.QC78
- Mapcode Global: VH76J.53LD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Obley within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Obley in the Domesday Book
A village in Rinlau hundred,
in the county of Shropshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Almund father of Alward
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Picot of Sai
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Picot of Sai
- Taxable Value: 2 geld