We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Oasby is a village in Lincolnshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Heydour
- District/Borough: South Kesteven
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°56'23"N 0°30'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 500332, 339109
- OS Grid: TF003391
- Mapcode Local: GBR FR7.Q86
- Mapcode Global: WHGKK.5C3G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Oasby within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Oasby in the Domesday Book
A village in Threo hundred,
in the county of Lincolnshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Ulf Fenman
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Gilbert of Ghent
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Gilbert of Ghent
- Taxable Value: 5 geld
- Households: 3 smallholders; 18 freemen
- Plough Teams: 6 men's ploughs (7 plough lands)
- Meadow: 40 acres
- Woodland: 30 acres