We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Oak Head is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Askam and Ireleth
- District/Borough: Barrow-in-Furness
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°9'5"N 3°14'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 319165, 473576
- OS Grid: SD191735
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5NTF.JJ
- Mapcode Global: WH729.6XS6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Oak Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.