We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nutbane Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Tangley
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°14'46"N 1°31'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433561, 149793
- OS Grid: SU335497
- Mapcode Local: GBR 724.SGB
- Mapcode Global: VHC2K.LXHZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nutbane Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.