We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nut Wood is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Lower Withington
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°13'58"N 2°16'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 381190, 370673
- OS Grid: SJ811706
- Mapcode Local: GBR 004.CK7
- Mapcode Global: WH99N.W0XH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nut Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.