Nut Flat, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nut Flat is a place in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Beningbrough
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Other Landcover
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°1'8"N 1°12'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 452130, 458394
- OS Grid: SE521583
- Mapcode Local: GBR NP0Z.Q2
- Mapcode Global: WHD9Q.G70W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nut Flat within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.