Nose's Point, County Durham
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nose's Point is a coastal headland in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Seaham
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°49'25"N 1°19'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 443773, 547870
- OS Grid: NZ437478
- Mapcode Local: GBR MD6N.ZL
- Mapcode Global: WHD5S.P0HT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nose's Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.