We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
North Holmwood is a suburban area in Dorking, Surrey
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Dorking
- Parish/Community: Mole Valley, unparished area
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°12'43"N 0°19'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 516959, 147190
- OS Grid: TQ169471
- Mapcode Local: GBR HGQ.VKR
- Mapcode Global: VHGS7.9S0S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of North Holmwood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.