North Hill Covert, Suffolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
North Hill Covert is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Rushbrooke with Rougham
- District/Borough: St. Edmundsbury
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°13'40"N 0°45'13"E
- Eastings/Northings: 588168, 262428
- OS Grid: TL881624
- Mapcode Local: GBR RGK.CCJ
- Mapcode Global: VHKDC.08TF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of North Hill Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.