North End, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
North End is a settlement in Steeple Claydon, Buckinghamshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Steeple Claydon
- Parish/Community: Steeple Claydon
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°56'29"N 0°58'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 470500, 227500
- OS Grid: SP705275
- Mapcode Local: GBR BZV.63J
- Mapcode Global: VHDTH.1GHG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of North End within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.