Norley Inclosure, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Norley Inclosure is a forest or wood in Norleywood, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Norleywood
- Parish/Community: Boldre
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°47'0"N 1°30'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435114, 98329
- OS Grid: SZ351983
- Mapcode Local: GBR 77R.YJW
- Mapcode Global: FRA 77R0.L63
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Norley Inclosure within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.