Noar Plantation, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Noar Plantation is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Selborne
- District/Borough: East Hampshire
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°6'6"N 0°58'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 472384, 134122
- OS Grid: SU723341
- Mapcode Local: GBR C9X.VK6
- Mapcode Global: VHDYK.5KTQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Noar Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.