We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nix's Wood is a forest or wood in Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Alfreton
- Parish/Community: Somercotes
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°5'25"N 1°22'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 441491, 354975
- OS Grid: SK414549
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7DC.CFH
- Mapcode Global: WHDG2.RL45
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nix's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.