We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Newton Point is a coastal landform in Porthcawl, Bridgend
- Built-Up Area: Porthcawl
- Parish/Community: Porthcawl
- Unitary Authority: Bridgend
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°28'23"N 3°40'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 283553, 176266
- OS Grid: SS835762
- Mapcode Local: GBR H8.LFKP
- Mapcode Global: VH5HP.67FD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Newton Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.