Newton Bridge Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Newton Bridge Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Blithfield
- District/Borough: East Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°49'52"N 1°55'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 404827, 325974
- OS Grid: SK048259
- Mapcode Local: GBR 39F.JWZ
- Mapcode Global: WHBDX.B389
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Newton Bridge Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.