We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Newman's Hole is an inland water in Brundall, Norfolk
- Built-Up Area: Brundall
- Parish/Community: Brundall
- District/Borough: South Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°37'11"N 1°25'19"E
- Eastings/Northings: 631728, 307969
- OS Grid: TG317079
- Mapcode Local: GBR WHY.LBP
- Mapcode Global: WHMTP.TD9S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Newman's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.