Newman Point, Isles of Scilly
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Newman Point is a coastal landform in Hugh town, Isles of Scilly
- Built-Up Area: Hugh town
- Parish/Community: St. Mary's
- Unitary Authority: Isles of Scilly
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 49°55'2"N 6°19'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 89874, 10863
- OS Grid: SV898108
- Mapcode Local: GBR BXSW.TB9
- Mapcode Global: VGYC4.CBRN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Newman Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.