Newhouse Moor Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Newhouse Moor Copse is a forest or wood in East Boldre, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: East Boldre
- Parish/Community: East Boldre
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°47'52"N 1°27'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 437853, 99944
- OS Grid: SZ378999
- Mapcode Local: GBR 77M.W20
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76TZ.HD0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Newhouse Moor Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.