New Templeton Gorse, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Templeton Gorse is a forest or wood in Lower Green, Basingstoke and Deane
- Built-Up Area: Lower Green
- Parish/Community: Inkpen
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°23'19"N 1°29'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435560, 165639
- OS Grid: SU355656
- Mapcode Local: GBR 70F.VD5
- Mapcode Global: VHC20.3CZ8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Templeton Gorse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.