We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Polzeath is a village in Trebetherick, Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Trebetherick
- Parish/Community: St. Minver Highlands
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°34'40"N 4°54'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 193843, 79407
- OS Grid: SW938794
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZP.6NPB
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07LJ.XBL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Polzeath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.