New Inn Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Inn Plantation is a forest or wood in Tatenhill Airfield, Staffordshire
- Built-Up Area: Tatenhill Airfield
- Parish/Community: Hanbury
- District/Borough: East Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°49'6"N 1°44'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 417860, 324579
- OS Grid: SK178245
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4C6.CSN
- Mapcode Global: WHCG4.9FC3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Inn Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.